26 May 2016

More 60s Goth

My internship was over last week which now leaves me with a lot of free time and a nice summery mood, so I made more of those "this is my new style now" pics.
It's not really my new style, I don't wear hats ever, but I do need to dig out more of Boris' hippie stuff, like that vest I'm wearing for example.


I have also been inspired by Sonic Youth's weird experimental albums which I kind of like and dislike at the same time. 
And I found this new weird-ass band called The Garden. I hate how goofy they are and their awkward lyrics, then again, this is how they look like:

should I utter another word?
Source.

We're having a gig with our band tomorrow and from what it looks like, we'll have gigs in the following months plus a recording session in July that will hopefully be fruitful. I am happy things are going as planned, and am excited to play live, because that's literally the best thing ever.

Have you got any style inspirations lately?
On a different note: last week Boris and I went to the zoo and saw the biggest rooster of our lives. I would love to visit a chicken contest once.

Maria

3 comments:

  1. I think the 60s boho look is awesome on you, esp with your own gothy spin on it. Have fun recording and playing your songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I need to try and take more outfit pictures next time.

      Delete
  2. Congrats for the internship being over and the future gigs! That new look is lovely and summer-y. ^_^

    ReplyDelete